Friday, April 3, 2009

Lay off

So today begins a lay-off for my husband.  He is walking out of work this evening, and someone stops him in the hall to tell him that they are going to make some big changes in the next two weeks.  This comes the day after their biggest account dropped them. So we are really nervous about what is to come.  I am going to try to keep my head up- but it might be hard to keep Terry feeling positive.  
He is worried about not being able to afford the mortgage, the bills, and all my medications.  I wish that I could do something! It is really going to be tough.

be good

1 comment:

Libby said...

oh crap, kimmy, i'm so sorry! i know you want to do a lot more, but, with ms...YOUR HEALTH HAS TO COME FIRST! please don't forget that! if you weazr yourself down, other people will have to take care of you, and i KNOW you don't want that! [hugs]